Eyelashes can make a big difference on your make up look. In my opinion, a make up look is not complete without it. Lashes gives life to your eyes, making you look awake and slaying every stare.
You know when you are naturally born with short and thin eyelashes that it comes to a point where it is barely recognizable? Well, I do. I envy those dudes who have longer lashes. I’m always wishing it was mine because duh, they don’t care about it. Hahaha.
I don’t have enough time every morning to curl my lashes or to put fake lashes on them so I decided to try extending them, did a little background research and I found Stylash Eyelash Salon. So, I went there and give it a try.
Here’s what my lashes looked like before the extension thingy happened.
Here are some tips before heading to the Eyelash Salon:
- It’s advisable not to put any make up on your eye area.
- Practice shutting your eyes for 30 minutes or more. It’s waaaaay too hard, I swear
- Tell the eyelash salon stylist if you have any known allergies.
- Allot some of your money for the maintenance. It can get costly.
- If you’re doing this for an event, do it weeks earlier so you would know beforehand if you have any allergies to products that will be used.
I picked the glamorous lash extensions which costs PHP1,000. one hundred (100) single lash pieces will be attached on each eye for that specific style. Their price ranges from PHP550 – PHP2,000, retouches of your lashes will be at least PHP350 and the removal is free.
It took Manilyn (my lash stylist) almost an hour to attach every single lashes to the roots of my original lashes. And voila! My eyelashes were literally gone from fan to DIVA real quick.
Here’s another photo for comparison:
Do I like my new eyelashes? Was it worth the price? Answer is YES.
I was really feeling it, and it definitely boosted up my confidence. Aside from that, I’ve always wanted a longer lashes. The service was also great, they were all smiles and Manilyn was very light handed. I actually fell asleep but woke up feeling some numbness in my neck. Hehe.
Finally! My eyelashes touched the lens of my glasses. I’m amazed rn.
And by the way, here are the cheerful girls from Stylash. They also gave me some after care tips so my lashes would stay longer.
- Keep your new lashes dry for the first 24 hours
- The lifespan of your lashes will depend on the care you give and there are many factors you’d also like to consider, like the weather, your activities, the make-up you wear and etc.
- Don’t curl them or put mascara on them. You won’t need to.
- If you’re planning to apply make-up, use oil-free make-up.
- You can go swimming but avoid diving.
- After exercise, blot your face gently because sweat carries skin oils.
- Avoid hot shower as it ay affect the stickiness of the lash glue.
- After shower or washing your face, dry your lashes with cool air.
Stylash Manila (Eyelash Salon) is located at Ground Floor, Landmark Makati City (Cosmetic area, beside escalator and near Counter 16)
That’s it! Hope you guys enjoyed reading it.
Have you experienced extending your lashes too? Or would you like to try it in the future? Share with me your thoughts! Thank you for reading my blog. Until next time!